Welcome to the Be Well for Life Program
Want to Lose Those Stubborn Extra Pounds, But Tired of Crazy Diets That Don’t Work Long-Term?
Discover How to Fuel Your Body to Lose Weight and Feel Your Best in the Be Well for Life Program.
And The Best Part…
It Doesn’t Involve Restrictive Dieting or Any Other “Quick Fix” Gimmicks.
Hi! I’m Jessica Shane, certified Health Coach and your host for the 7-Day Healthy Habits Challenge. And believe me, I understand just how hard it can be to lead a healthy lifestyle when you’re crazy busy and always on the go!
If you want to finally get back your slimmer, sexier body, feel years younger, and set yourself up for a lifetime of vibrant health…
Let me ask you a question…
Do you ever feel like there’s too much conflicting information about how you should eat?
If you’re confused, frustrated, and overwhelmed by all the mixed messages out there, you’re not alone.
Every day I talk people who feel defeated and just about ready to give up.
Can you relate?
If you’ve tried the so-called quick fixes and regained the weight, you might be tempted to beat yourself up about it.
I’m here to tell you that it’s NOT your fault.
The fact is that restrictive diets don’t work long-term… and “rapid weight loss” often leads to rapid weight GAIN.
If you’ve been tempted by the promise of sudden and dramatic results in the past, I don’t blame you
Who WOULDN’T want fast results?
It’s natural to want to free yourself from a problem as quickly as you can.
But there are two problems…
It doesn’t really work that way. Having an extra few dozen pounds isn’t like having an ear infection. A short-term treatment plan is not going to give complete relief.
They lie to make money off of you, claiming things like “You’ll lose 30 lbs in 4 weeks…AND you’ll keep it off”
You pay up, experience an initial rush of excitement, and then end up mad at yourself for gaining the weight back.
Meanwhile, they’re laughing all the way to the bank.
It’s not that you need to just “try harder” to stick to your restrictive eating plan.
You don’t need to turn a rigid 21-day detox into a 365-day detox year-after-year.
You need a radically different approach.
You need something that’s EFFECTIVE…and SUSTAINABLE.
That means your weight loss strategy needs 3 main components:
- It needs to be right for your TASTE BUDS. It lets you enjoy your favorite meals (in a balanced way) so that you never feel deprived.
- It needs to be right for your BODY. It helps you feel your best, so you actually feel MORE energy while following your lifestyle plan. No more constant hunger and fatigue.
- It needs to be right for your LIFE. Unless you have a personal chef, you can’t have 3 hours of food prep go into your meals each day. You probably can’t spend 2 hours at the gym each day, either. Nor would you want to! I know I wouldn’t…
If you’re not losing 10 lbs a week, how would you know if you’re making progress?
Simple… you see the new healthy habits you’re building.
You experience eating and exercising in a way that’s right for your body.
You make healthy eating and physical activity fit seamlessly into your daily routines.
All while continuing to enjoy your favorite meals.
During the Be Well for Life Program, you’ll accomplish this over weekly steps.
Step 1: Planning for Long-Term Success.
You can’t get long-term results with short-term thinking.
In week 1, you will discover how to plan your meals and shopping trips to save time, calories, and money (without feeling deprived.)
Step 2: Moving Your Body
You don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape.
In week 2, you will identify the best types of exercise to focus on to transform your body and improve your health.
Step 3: How to Eat BETTER, Not Just LESS
If you want to lose weight quickly and gain it all back, focus solely on the number of calories you’re eating.
But if you want SUSTAINABLE weight loss, you need to focus on the quality of food in your diet.
In week 3, you will discover the 5 most important shifts to make for doubling the quality of your food choices.
Step 4: Fueling Your Body
The #1 factor that prevents people from losing weight (and/or keeping it off) is the wrong portion sizes.
Under-eating and overeating are major threats that can sabotage your weight loss efforts.
In week 4, you will learn how to fine-tune your food portions to lose weight month-after-month (until you reach your goal weight.)
Here’s How It Works:
The Be Well for Life Program is a 100% online program so you can join us from ANYWHERE in the world…
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- Simple 4-Step Action Plan to get you on the right track without making you feel overwhelmed (a $49 value)
- Members-Only Private Support Group so you can get extra tips, accountability, and motivation (a $99 value). You will receive long-term access in my closed Facebook group where I provide weekly tips, advice, support and inspiring content.
- Daily Coaching Support in the private group to help you succeed with each action step and overcome any challenges along the way (a $250 value). You will also be able to ask me questions live via Facebook and I will respond to your comments daily.
- Meal Planning Templates to help you put together simple, healthy meals in record time (a $29 value).
Altogether, a $427 Value.
PLUS…You Get These Bonuses:
Delicious, Nutritious Recipe eGuide for breakfast, lunch, dinner and side-dishes (A $27 value)
A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices at the store (A $19 value)
‘Sensational Smoothies and Juices’ recipe guide (A $19 Value)
Total Value for the Bonuses: $65
In This 4-Week Program, You Will Learn Easy-to-Implement Strategies So You Can…
- Lose weight (and keep it off)
- Burn away belly fat
- Slip into your favorite jeans again
- Feel more energetic (and avoid afternoon slumps)
- Be confident that you’re eating in a way that makes you feel great AND is helping you reach your goals.
Join Today With No Risk! 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
The Be Well for Life Program gives you realistic action steps to help you be fit & healthy for the long haul. I’m confident that you’ll love your time in the program, the results you get, and the lessons you learn. But if for some reason, the program isn’t a good fit for you, email me at [email protected] and let me know within 7 days. I wouldn’t dream of keeping your hard-earned money for a program that you don’t love. You’ll get a full refund with no hassles and no hard feelings.
The Be Well for Life Program will begin on Sunday, April 28th
and takes place 100% online in a private Facebook group (only visible to members of this program.)
Why such a low price?
Because I know that you’ve tried diet programs that didn’t work, and I want you to see that there IS something that works.
Registration will not be open for long and spaces are limited.
Claim your spot right now and declare your commitment to being fit and healthy for life.
Just click the button below to take the next step.
Certified Health Coach and mother of two