HERE’S HOW TO INCREASE YOUR ENERGY
1. TAKE ONE DAY A WEEK where your only goal is to relax and recharge. Sleep all day if you want to, read
books, go to the spa, get a massage, do some light and fun cooking. Keep in mind that your version of relaxing is unique to you and doesn’t have to look like someone else’s version. The only rule is that you do things that will relax and recharge you on this day.
2. GO FOR HIGH-QUALITY FOOD. Whenever you can, choose high-quality food: organic, local, grass-fed, sustainable, fair trade. These types of food are much more energizing for the body and better for the planet.
3. MAKE EVERY MEAL A RITUAL. Sit down, light some candles, breathe, and put your fork down between bites. Slowing down and making your food and the experience look and feel beautiful will greatly help your digestion and happiness. You’ll be more satisfied, and your weight will balance out naturally.
4. FIND A BUDDY FOR SUPPORT. Get support from a Health Coach, a therapist, or simply a friend. Schedule dates or sessions once every two weeks at minimum to talk about yourself and process emotions with an unbiased person listening.
5. CREATE A MORNING ROUTINE. To set the tone for each day, take some time in the morning to breathe, meditate, do yoga, dance, journal, and/or make breakfast. There is no requirement here except simply blocking out some time to engage in activities that feel great. Pick a few things you like to do and experiment.
Pick one or two ideas from the list to incorporate into your life today!