Hi, I’m Jessica Shane
Health Coach for women in any stage of life wanting to achieve their ideal, balanced weight, heal their relationship with their body and food, and be healthy for life.
The Be Well for Life Masterclass (part of my Be Well for Life™ 8-week online health coaching program) has generated hundreds of coaching clients so you never have to worry if this works or not.
Without it, you’ll waste your time not knowing what to do next after you finish your next fad diet or you’ve gained unwanted weight.
With it, you eliminate all the guesswork and gain the exact blueprint that I used to heal my body and relationship with food and achieve a balanced weight and my clients are doing the same. The Be Well for Life Blueprint™ gives you the exact plan to follow so you never again waste time, energy or money on figuring out how to lose weight for good and eat good food without guilt that doesn’t work. Use and enjoy!
As a coach, I put the power back in YOUR hands
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
Learn more about my training and my unique approach to health coaching.
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you? Let’s talk. Schedule an initial consultation with me today.
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing